The Australian Government funds organisations through the Regional Assessment Services (RAS) program to undertake aged care home support assessments.
RAS assessors determine client eligibility for Commonwealth Home Support Programme services.
The Fixus Technologies RAS module provides an integrated cloud based software solution for organisations to manage all aspects of home support assessments, data validation, and MDS reporting.
Key features of the Regional Assessment Services module:
- Home support assessments
- Management of client records
- Full client histories and clinical notes
- Standard and customised reporting
- Track and report on client outcomes
- Referral management
- Set up and act on notifications
- Secure export of client data
- Real time data validation checks
- Data aggregation reporting
- National Minimum Data Set funding report requirements
Book a demo
Support & Security
Fixus operates an Australian support help desk where clients can speak directly with technical support analysts. Fixus Technologies is certified compliant with ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems international standards and is a registered service provider with the Australian Digital Health Agency.